- Cisco always use the highest quality part for the repair. No cheap, shoddy generic components which will slow your phone down, or worse!
- Where possible, we source the original manufacturer’s parts for the job.
- We don’t pay a middle man. All repairs are done in-house, on our premises. Not all repair shops can offer this. Many ship out and pay a third party for the repair, then charge you a premium for doing so. We don’t do this and so can pass on the savings to you, the customer.
- Our staff are all industry accredited and qualified in electronic repair.
- We can repair a full range of brands, including iPhone, Samsung, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Windows and Nokia. This is not a complete list – speak to us about other phones we can fix.
- Our diagnostic equipment is the newest on the market.
- We always give a free quote for the work we will do.
- There is no charge for a diagnosis of problem.
- If you are not happy with our service, we aim to rectify it.
- We accept postal repairs.
- In many cases, we can repair your device whilst you wait.
- We can repair tablets and other smart devices.
We can fit a new, high quality, touch sensitive screen to your device, no matter what the make is.
All our screen repairs come with a 90 day guarantee.
In many cases, we will be able to perform the repair within the hour.
BROKEN CHARGING POINTS
Don’t throw away your phone just because you can no longer charge it. We can repair a broken charging point on your phone, or tablet and usually do so within a day.
You don’t have to resign yourself to never hearing your favourite tunes again, just because the headphone jack has bust on your smartphone.
We can repair a broken headphone jack on most types of device.
A broken home key or power switch might seem like the end of the line for your device, but it really doesn’t have to be.
Nearly any button can be repaired by our expert team of technicians.
We can replace any phone’s battery for you, usually while you wait.
We can drain and dry out your waterlogged phone for you and try our hardest to get it working again.
A broken or damaged lens might seem insurmountable, but it can be rectified with some TLC from our team.
These are not the only things we can do – for a more specific diagnosis of your fault, speak with our team today!